27 December 2019
UMTE became the laureate of the St. Petersburg Government Prize, taking the second place in the competition "For the quality of products, works and services".
According to the independent evaluation, the university’s educational programs have become laureates and diploma winners of the All-Russia contest named “100 Best Goods of Russia” in the fields:
- State and Municipal Administration: “Regional Administration”
- Economics: “International Finance”
- Tourism: the program of secondary education (a training program for middle-level specialists)
- Management: “Human Resources Management”
In cooperation with the Committee for Science and Higher Education we held:
• Grant competition for students and post-graduate students of St. Petersburg.
• Competitive selection for providing subsidies to young scientists of St. Petersburg.
• Competition "Support for the scientific and engineering development of creativity amongst high school students".
In 2019 the UMTE scientists implemented 52 research projects.
The university held 24 congress scientific events.
The volume of the R&D performed per one scientific and pedagogical worker has increased by 5.9%, based on the results of monitoring of effectiveness of higher education organizations.
UMTE Student Scientific Center has organized 25 scientific seminars and 10 lectures.
The scientific discussion club of UMTE has been established.