SUMMER BUSINESS SCHOOL
The Summer Business School is an intensive business program for students and graduate students, which will help to get new knowledge and business skills in the areas of business management. Due to a combination of academic and professional experience of lecturers, students receive knowledge and understand how to apply theoretical knowledge to practice in their future career.
Brochure Summer Business School
1. Program period– 14 days
2. The cost of the program is 800 euros. The price includes: accommodation, educational and cultural programs, meals (lunch and coffee breaks at the university, breakfast at the hotel), ISIC card.
Attention! Commission fees for the transfer of funds are paid by students.
3. DATES WILL BE CONFIRMED
4. ECTS credits: 5
5. Language- English
6. Certificate. The official certificate and Transcript of Records will be given after the successful completion of the program.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PROGRAM
1. Education in one of the most modern institutions in Russia, which gives the European education.
2. Summer experience in Russia’s Capital of Culture
3. Communication in an international team
4. A fascinating cultural immersion
5. ECTS in the learning process
THE CULTURAL IMMERSION
1. City Tour
5. Peter-Pavel's Fortress
6. Saint Isaac's Cathedral
7. A party on a jazz ship
The University gives all foreign students a certificate of participation in the program (Russian visa support letter) for obtaining a visa.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM
1. Fill in the Application, send it and a copy of the foreign passport (for foreign citizens) or a copy of the Russian passport (for citizens of the Russian Federation) - email@example.com
2. Sign the Agreement on participation in the Program and pay the registration fee
3. Take care of Visa and Insurance policy. The University furnishes all foreign students a certificate of participation in the Summer Business School program for obtaining a visa.
4. Please arrive at least one day before the start of the program.
Double and triple accommodation in the hotel " Fontanka ". Address: Russia, St. Petersburg, the Fontanka River, 142.
Attention! Check in at the hotel from 08/08/2018 14:00. Check out from the hotel on 08/19/2018 at 12:00
The hotel provides a buffet breakfast for the entire stay from 7.00 to 11.00 + lunches and coffee breaks in the dining room of the University.
1. Transfer from the point of arrival to the hotel. Transfer is paid by the student. The staff of the International Department can help with the transfer from the place of arrival to the hotel. It is necessary to inform the International Department at least 2 weeks prior to arrival about the place, date, time of arrival to St. Petersburg. Meeting at the airport is possible from 10:00 to 17:00. Booking of the meeting by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Transfer from the hotel to the departure point. Transfer is paid by the student. The staff of the International Department can help with the transfer from the hotel to the departure point from 10:00 to 17:00.
3. Visa expenses
All participants of the Program have the opportunity of free student's card ISIC. The main purpose of ISIC - discounts on visiting cultural and entertainment events, gyms, places of public catering and travel.
Read more information on the website www.isic.org
More information you can get from one of our specialists:
ADDRESS: Lermontovsky Avenue 44 (Baltiyskaya metro station)
WEB SITE: www.spbume.ru
TELEPHONE: +7 (812) 313-02-43