09 February 2023
UMTE invites you to take part in the work of the International Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 200th anniversary of K. D. Ushinsky "Contemporary issues of pedagogy and psychology", which will take place on May 18-19, 2023 at the address: Russia, 190103, St. Petersburg, Lermontovsky prospect., d. 44, lit. A
The purpose of the conference is to discuss of a wide range of theoretical and practical issues and topics related to various aspects of pedagogy, psychology and methods of teaching of foreign languages; to combine the efforts of scientists and practitioners to determine relevant areas of research; to strengthen ties between Russian and foreign universities; to encourage of scientific initiative of teachers and students; to establish of international cooperation in educational and research activities; to establish partnerships in the scientific and educational environment
Working languages of the conference: Russian, English
Participation format: in-person (giving a presentation with a report and/or as a listener without delivering a report), virtual participation (delivering a report via Internet broadcast), by correspondence (by publishing a conference paper in conference proceedings). The applicant should indicate the format of participation
Guidelines of the conference
* Innovative models and technologies of teaching in modern education.
* Organization of educational activities in modern society.
* Psychological science and practice in the context of a changing world and their implementation in the educational process.
* Foreign languages and Russian as a foreign language: problems and prospects of studying and teaching.
* Digital transformation of education to ensure the technological sovereignty of the Russian Federation.
The following participants of the conference are invited: students, undergraduates and graduate students of linguistic and non-linguistic specialties, scientists and university teachers, professional translators, representatives of translation organizations.
* Participation as a listener;
* Participation as a speaker;
* Publication of a paper in the conference proceedings.