Saint Petersburg University of Management Technologies and Economics publishes scientific journals, as well as scientific non-periodical publications (monographs, textbooks, collections) in the areas of scientific and pedagogical activities.
The issued scientific editions undergo the necessary editorial and publishing processing, starting from the manuscript review and ending with the mandatory registration. All issued non-periodical editions - monographs, textbooks - are assigned an ISBN, and their mandatory registration is carried out.
1. Economics and Management (since 1995) is included in the following databases of scientific journals:
- RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index) on the Web of Science platform;
- EBSCO (Business Source Corporate Plus)
- Database of the Russian scientific journals on the e-library.ru platform (RSCI);
- A list of the Russian peer-reviewed journals recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation where the main scientific results of researches should be published when defending dissertations for receiving post-graduate or doctoral degrees.
Article are available in English.
2. Sociology and Law is included in the list of Russian scientific periodicals of the High Certifying Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, where the basic research results shall be published to get the advanced degree.