UMTE Scientific student hub is a scientific association of students of the University taking an active part in scientific arrangements and research work.
The purpose of the scientific student hub:
The UMTE Scientific Student hub(SSH) was aimed at involving students in scientific research, raising the level of education and enhancing prestige of scientific activity, stimulating the work of the departments in organizing research work of students, and promoting the achievements of fundamental and applied domestic science, which are an integral part of the innovation-driven economy.
The tasks of the scientific student hub:
1) Development of student scientific communications at the University;
2) Diagnostics and development of students' scientific potential ;
3) Motivating students to more in-depth and creative coping with corriculum through participation in research work;
4) Education of creative attitude to their future profession through research and development, improving the quality of professional training of recent graduates;
5) Improving the image of the University.
How to become a member of a scientific student hub?
1) A student or a graduate student of SPbUTME of any specialty / direction, course and form of training engaged in research activities and wishing to become a member of the SSH can become a member of the SSH.
2) The basis for membership in the SSH of SPbUTME is a written application adressed to the head of the SSH (Khaibulina Elvira Ilyasovna, 8th Krasnoarmeyskaya, 22, office 307-1, tel .: (812) 713-01-48; mob . + 7-953-178-36-21,email: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
3) As an addition to the application , the student provides a personal portfolio with his achievements in scientific research and organization , coordination, scientific-projects and other activities (if any). Portfolio is made in free form and is provided electronically for posting on the University's website.
What rights does a member of the scientific student hub have?
1) Receive theinformation about the SSH activities timely.
2) To be engaged in scientific research and organization , coordination, scientific-projects and other activities , as provided for by the SSH work plan.
3) Submit the results of their own scientific research.
4) Offer proposals related to the organization of students' research work to the head of the SSH.